School-studio Moscow Art Theatre
The idea of School-studio developing belongs to one of the Moscow Art Theatre founder Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko. The school was officially open on March 20, 1943, and from the beginning there was only Drama faculty. Later, the Production faculty was formed, and in 1987 the Theatre designers Department under the leadership of Valery Levental was opened. Since 1989, there are also Costume Design Department, under the leadership of Honorary Artist of Russia, Eleonora Maklakova was open. The Light Design Department was open in 1988, and now this is the part of Set Design and Technology MA degree. Recently, the head of the Department,-Professor Eleonora Maklakova, Senior Lecture- Irina Dronova, Emilia Hertz.
Click on the photograph to start the gallery
Costume at the Turn of the Century (1990 - 2015) - Moscow, Russia - AABSCTM - June-August 2015
All photographs and content subject to Copyright by content owner(s)
Site Admin/creator: Stefan Walz